6/9/10

Total Control - Total Control 7'' [2008]


Total Control are Mickey from Eddy Current Supression Ring and DX from UV Race\Straightjacket Nation and with this project they deliver you their vision of synth driven punk. If you're into Screamers, Units, Nervous Gender and some new bands such as Digital Leather and early Liars records you should like this 7 inch. Besides three of their own gems for this record they've recorded their version of Swell Maps' Full Moon. This was out on aussie label Aarght! Records and is sold out.

MF

M.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is really cool, I want to read a little bit more about it.Punk is my favorite kind of music .I have never listened this band

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I love the Screamers and ECSR! This should rip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete